Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Golvery Bluetooth OBD-II Scan Tool works on vehicles that it must have a 16-pin DLC, Just need to connect the app in phone to diagnostic.
What can Golvery OBD2 do?
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ('Check Engine' light).
3. Display current sensor data.
4. Engine RPM.
5. Coolant Temperature.
6. Calculated Load Value.
7. Vehicle Speed.
8. Fuel System Status.
9. Short Term Fuel Trim.
10. Long Term Fuel Trim.
11. Intake Manifold Pressure.
12. Timing advance.
Can My Car Work With Golvery OBD2?
1. American(North & South) and AU Cars: Works on cars after 1996 to 2016 vehicles (with standard OBDII,CAN)
2. Do not work with 1995 Ford Ranger, 2000 Sarum, 2000 Honda Civic, 2001 Altima, 2002 Dodge Neon, 2002 Acura, 2003 GMC, 2003 Ford,2005 Toyota Vitz, Renault clio 2005
Connection Issues and Troubleshooting
1. No Bluetooth signal.
Make sure the adapter is fully plugged in and check the cigar fuse of your vehicle. Try on another vehicle if possible.
2. Does not connect to App or connection drops.
Make sure phone is connected to OBDII.
Check the App setting and make sure connection method is Bluetooth.
Do not change the default IP and port in the App settings.
Try with a different App and make sure only one App is running in the background each time.
3. Does not connect to the vehicle or fail to detect the OBD protocol.
Make sure the vehicle is OBD2 compliant and the connector pins are not corroded.
Select automatic for protocol detection (if automatic does not work, select the exact one of your vehicle).
If it's at key on engine off mode, please start the vehicle and see.
1x Bluetooth OBD-II
1x User maunal