Stainless Steel Polishing Cloth Towel Premium Microfiber 16x16 Inch Pro Chef Kitchen Tools
- EAN: 0616175372516
- SAVE TIME & MONEY KEEPING YOUR KITCHEN CLEAN AND IN PRISTINE SHAPE! Save money on harsh, harmful chemicals and stop using wasteful paper products or chemical-filled wipes. Our polishing cloth leaves absolutely no scratches, lint, streaks, swirls, or spots on your appliances or kitchen tools! Works great on chrome and stainless steel bathroom fixtures also!
- SAFE ON ALL TYPES OF STAINLESS STEEL SURFACES AND WON'T DAMAGE ANY FINISHES! Sure you can use regular towels but why risk damaging your stainless steel You paid good money for it, now take care of it the right way! Try it today risk free!
- DURABLE AND MULTI-PURPOSE! The best professional grade oversize microfiber towels for polishing and cleaning your kitchen and also perfect for any shiny surface in the bathroom, workshop, tools, vehicles and more! Produces a mirror-like shine on all finishes without chemicals!
- LOVE IT OR WE'LL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND!! If you don't like it or aren't experiencing the results you expected we will give you a no-questions-asked 100% refund. You still get to keep the bonus eBook for free just for trying it!
- Brand: Pro Chef Kitchen Tools
This microfiber polishing cloth towel is an indispensable tool in maintaining your kitchens appearance. It is the ultimate polishing towel for producing perfect shiny results on stainless steel and chrome. This Premium Microfiber Towel provides the fastest and easiest way to polish kitchen appliances from refrigerators to toasters. Each generously over-sized towel is 16" x 16" which is designed to keep your hands from touching the polished surfaces. Manufactured with safety edging that prevents scratching. Importance of Microfiber Using poor quality towels can be the difference between a showroom perfect finish and finish that is swirled and scratched. These microfiber towels are extremely versatile and can be used with any shiny finish. They are also great to use in the chrome finished faucets and trim in the bathroom, vehicles, tools. After one use of a good quality microfiber towel, there's no need to go back to using terry towels again.<