Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Spaghetti Pasta Fork - Noodle Serving Spoon Perfectly Lifts, Drains, Serves Long Strand Ribbon Noodles and Zoodles
- EAN: 0616175373728
- The pasta fork is a great kitchen tool. But it may be passed up by some because it is only good for one dish. Putting slots on the bottom of it makes the tool even more useful. For those in smaller kitchen, it's also a space saver because it can serve as two tools in one. The pasta server has steel prongs all the way around it creating a circular compartment. Scooping pasta from a large pot is made much easier with these prongs.
- Controlling the amount of water or sauce that makes it to the plate is a nice feature of this fork. The slotted bottom releases excess liquids to create the perfect pasta dish. But pasta forks aren't just for pasta. They can be used scoop up meatballs, as a mechanism to dip something into the fryer, or even in chocolate. Dip it in water with eggs in the pot to boil. The existing prongs will hold the item to be dipped in place while the slots drain off any excess that may exist.
- Alternative uses aside, this stainless steel implement is most commonly used as a spaghetti pasta fork. Spaghetti is difficult to get out of a pot. The design holds pasta securely making it simple and easy to serve a family or large gathering in short order. It comes in handy a spatula ladle for scooping up chunky sauces or even a thick stew. The wide handle of a pasta fork allows for a good grip that won't result in a sore wrist at the end of the day.
- PASTA FORK is durable, sturdy, high quality stainless steel that won't chip, crack, dent or rust SPAGHETTI PASTA FORK dishes out long pastas more easily than a spoon or fork
- PASTA SERVER has an elegant design and excellent quality made from full stainless steel SPATULA LADLE are ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel PASTA FORKS are dishwasher safe and made from commercial grade stainless steel
- Brand: Pro Chef Kitchen Tools
Usually ships in 24 hours
Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has designed the ultimate fork that ensures you will never have to struggle with serving pasta to your family and guests again. This pasta server dishes out long pastas more easily than any other kitchen utensil. The fork has holes in order to have automatic drainage as you remove the pasta from the pot. This pasta server is dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleanup and is composed of one piece of stainless steel thus eliminating any spots for bacteria build up. The server is also heat resistant thus you can rest it against any hot pots and pans while cooking without any trouble. And they're stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they simply won't discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils. PASTA SERVING SPOONS are ideal for serving ample portions of pasta to family and friends
- Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Soup Ladle Spoon - Prepare and Serve Soups and Sauces with Heavy Duty Commercial Restaurant Dipper Quality Cooking Utensils
- Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Serving Spoon - Perfect to Serve, Mix or Cook with Heavy Duty Commercial Restaurant Quality Cooking Metal Utensils
- Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Carving Fork - Serve and Carve Meat with Heavy Duty Commercial Restaurant Quality Serving Utensils
- Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Slotted Serving Spoon - Perfect To Scoop, Drain, Skim, Transfer or Serve Boiled and Fried Foods with Heat Resistant Commercial Restaurant Cooking Utensils
- Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Soup Spoon Ladle - Cook, Stir, Dip and Serve Soups, Stews, Sauces with Heavy Duty Commercial Caterer Restaurant Quality Cooking Utensils
- Cuisinart CTG-08-SLS Stainless Steel Slotted Spoon
- Chef Craft 10210 1-Piece Stainless Steel Solid Turner, 12-1/2-Inch
- ExcelSteel 242 5-Quart Stainless Steel Colander
- Mastering Pasta: The Art and Practice of Handmade Pasta, Gnocchi, and Risotto
- Cuisinart MCP19-16N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 1-1/2-Quart Saucepan with Cover